19 June 2008

If this is Wisdom, then I want to be dumb

I didn't get an ounce of sleep last night, not a smidgen. It seems that currently I can't go a week without getting ill. Firstly with a chest infection last week, and this week, one of my wisdom teeth has decided that it's going to show it's pearly white head, and it's going to announce it in style.

So, it left me pondering, whilst staring at my ceeling, how wise do I actually need to be? Infact, What is wisdom? Are third molars really the key to being wise.

As soon as I have worked out the answers to these questions I will let you know.

I may construct a small experiment.

For now I leave you with this genius idea in Birmingham covered by The Guardian

These piano's remind me of a whole term back in Uni of "what is perfromance". If you started playing one of the piano's in Birmingham, would you automatically be performing? and what if no one was watching you?

Enjoy.

Ciao

No comments: