18 June 2008

emancipation of...

Ok, so the title of this post is sadly stolen from a Mariah Carry album. I do not endorse Mariah and her divalious ways. It just seems to suit, albeit a little cliché, but blogs allow that freedom to express yourself. Kind of like Art but for wordsmiths. Which, you can probably tell from my first couple of sentances that I am no way a wordsmith.

I'm not well know for my blogging skillz as a kitteh might say, I have very short attention span. But, recently inspired by my good friend and workmate Cathy. I am determined to make it atleast to July, and then there will be no stopping me.

And what a great day to start.

So, last night was the UK Product Launch for one of my clients. Now, I am not going to be using this blog to promote products by my clients. A) it is in fact Illegal to use blogs to endorse clients products and B) Surely, if I do my job well enough, you will read about them in the papers / magazines.

Anyways back to the launch.

We had a fantastic turn out and met alot of new people and was great to see the usual faces. And thanks to the wonderful Cathy, who documented the entire night with her trusty cameraphone I have couple of photo's to show you.



Me and my very good friend Amy celebrating our very first guest.



Me and Camellia having a destressing moment.



And the dream team, Myself, Camellia and Cathy.

I'm being a bit of a butterfly this week, with another party tomorrow, thankfully one I am attending. But I will have all the news, gossip and photos for you from my trip to the RWD party.

Ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this will be of interest.
My art, unique style.
Ping Desktop / Laptop Wallpapers
http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/
Peter Ingestad, Sweden

Joking Joker said...

I saw your blog and it's very cool, i know it's in the begin but it's nice... See ya Around

Joking Joker said...

Ohhhh, i almost forget ... Nice Pictures .o/