17 November 2008

Told you...

It seems not so long ago I wrote my first post about finally breaking the tedious boredom that I find in blogging. Let's be honest, it's not for everyone. But it's been almost three month and this time round I am determined to focus and actually post something a little more worth while.

So the relaunch, focussing more on my passion for music, introducing interesting bands and acts from Londons' finest music scenes and bringing the freshest remixes from the hottest DJ's the world has to offer (yes, it does appear I have just shallowed an entire BBC Radio 1 script) and to stop focussing on my life (come on, like you guys actually care who I am and what I am doing?)

So bring on the rantings, the reviews and the damn right ugly for a music fest for the beautifully disorderly and the drunkenly passionate.

No comments: